Thursday, 23 July 2026

Inspiration

This week's prompt is to write prose or poetry on any of the erstwhile prompts date to be mentioned.

I came across this interesting one "teeth, hammer, and blooms" posted by Rommy on 19th of June 2026.


What do you do 
When nothing inspires 
You to word a poem?

You clench your teeth
Hammer your brain
And voila !!
There blooms a poem ???

An easy recipe for
That mind block 
Do you think ?
Not really...I am sure

Because when your
Mind is blocked 
It's blocked forever
And ever...

Not even force
Not even  cajolery 
Not even the immortal
Lines of a classic 

Can induce you to
Write till that 
Sudden burst of
Inspiration alights


From within





The image is AI generated.








3 comments:

  1. It's always good to find the words! Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find if I start, it happens. I often have no idea of where I will end up when the pen first hits the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Cosmo's experience. Meanwhile, enjoyed your fun, writing about being unable to write.

    ReplyDelete