Saturday 2 September 2023

Imperceptible

Apathy
I surrender all
Questions

Violence
And find solace in 
As is

Oscillation
To realign the 
Path

Immediacy
I give up the
What ifs


Deviation
Nonetheless 


A Post Script



I AVOID 
Those butterflies
Churning inside 

I know

The river
Changes course
And sometimes
Fences too
 
                         

                                   
                                                 
        Shared with Poets And Storytellers United


Pic from Pinterest


11 comments:

  1. I like the acrostic very much, and I love the post script!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS You picked a great illustration, too.

      Delete
    2. I tried a different mode of expression here. If you remove the first letter of each stanza still the flow of the poem remains as it is.

      Delete
  2. The post script-- 'I know...and sometimes fences too" along with this amazing illustration of a melting moon have put me in a zen like mode; the wisdom of knowing nothing lasts forever is so liberating. Thank you for sharing this beautiful reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arti. It's telepathy. I was thinking about you.😔

      Delete
  3. Love "The river
    Changes course
    And sometimes
    Fences too"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rajani. Your appreciation means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the river of life is the one whose rapids we all have to negotiate!
    Loved yoour apt illustration too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a ton for your appreciation

    ReplyDelete